Used in any hot food outlet, Bain Maries are a great way to showcase food for sale. Lazco custom manufacture Bain Maries to any size or shape, using stainless steel with double glazed glass. These can be heated with either wet or dry elements and heated lamps. Our design team will create hot display cabinets to match your existing design cabinets in any length.
- Has a heated well to store and serve pre-cooked food products. The well is designed for the use of GN1/1 food pans.
- The warming element is controlled by a digital controller on the control panel and indicates the temperature beneath the pans.
- The Lazco Bain Marie can be operated either wet or dry.
- Stand alone and drop in options
Hot Display Operating Options
- DRY OPERATION – Our hot cabinets are made with tanks that can be used without water. We can also offer the option of fan forcing your cabinet.
- WET OPERATION – Our hot cabinets are made with tanks that can be used with water. We can also offer the option of fan forcing your cabinet.
Why Choose Our Hot Displays
Our hot cabinets can be finished in any medium to match existing decor using wood, laminates or many different types of metal finishes. Normal, polished, rippled, swirled, patterned, punched or coloured finishes.
- The glass front can be straight or curved glass, with many different profiles to choose from.
- Hot cabinet is fitted with LED lighting to enhance your display and increase sales.
- Fitted with switches for ease of use and temperature control.
- Storage areas and benches are integrated into the design of the cabinet to accommodate for packaging and utensils for better point of sale procedure.
- Product can be displayed on 1 to many shelves or in pans.
- Lazco can design a hot cabinet Baine Marie for any shape area optimising your work area and creating larger displays for increased sales.