Used for storing food while also serving, these pieces of equipment are a staple in any buffet. Keeping the products below 2 degrees while allowing customers to serve from the well. Lazco custom manufacture these products to any shape and size, our cold wells can be found in,
- Mine sites
Cold Well Buffet
The cabinets are ideal for sandwiches, desserts, salads, yogurts and drinks that need to be refrigerated and displayed aesthetically well at the same time.
- Forced draft refrigeration with air flow over and around product.
- Suitable for GN1/1 food pans 6 / 8 pan models or larger by design.
- Supplied with stainless steel night covers with storage space.
- Perspex sneeze guards to both sides of unit.
- Heavy duty removable tray races to both sides.
- Heavy duty castors fitted.
- Digital control and temperature display.
- Easy access for servicing.
Custom Made Cold Well
The cold well temperature is designed to maintain temperatures between two celsius and five celsius. The ideal temperature will depend on the product that is being stored. It is designed to operate with food pans and should be covered with supplied night covers whenever not being loaded.
The external environmental conditions are intended to be not greater than 30c & 60% relative humidity around the cold well & 43c 80% relative humidity around the condensing unit.
HACCP Compliant Cold Well
Our custom standard ‘Lucy Range’ is designed to be used in aged care facilities, hospitals, mining camps, training institutions, prisons and entertainment facilities. It allows you to handle high volume, restaurant quality food in the quickest possible time with the ultimate in food safety and HACCP compliance particularly for high risk environments.