Lazco have been specializing in butcher shop design and fit out for over 35 years. Our goal is to create a shop that works for you, tailoring the design to your specifications front and back of house. We will work with you to make sure that we use the space as efficiently as possible, meaning you can get the most out of your business and create a work space that not only looks first class, but is just as functional.
Refrigeration Cabinets and Metal Products for Butchers
Lazco has vast experience working with Butchers to plan the perfect butcher shop layout. We will ensure that your space not only works and functions well but is aesthetically appealing for your product and your customers. Butchery now is a real art form and we manufacture cold plates and butcher refrigeration cabinets to show case your meat for optimum sales.
We look after the whole project so you can worry less on the fit out and build, and more time on your business.
Butcher Refrigeration Cabinets and Displays we Supply are:
- Bain Marie (Hot Display Cabinet) – Prepped food meals. Custom designed to be separate or butt up to your cold display. Manufactured to any width or length with LED lighting for enhancement of product.
- Refrigerated Display Cabinets.
- Island Cabinets
- Cold Plates – Our team will design your cold plate in any size, dimension and length.
- Dry Ageing Cabinets.
- Self Service Cabinets.
- Cold Room – Our rooms are constructed to any dimension from small rooms to larger rooms for large meat processing operations.
- Dry Aging Cool Rooms.
- Freezers and Processing Rooms.
Our stainless Steel Fabricators manufacture stainless steel Butcher Shop Products
- Custom Stainless Steel Meat Rails.
- Stainless Steel Benches, Wall Cladding and Coving.
- Stainless Steel Meat Trays.
- Stainless Steel Trolleys and Mobile Cooking Stations – Fixed and on castors. We use food grade stainless steel.
- We manufacture and Install decorative frames and panels to any design
Contact us for a free consultation
Book today for a free onsite consultation!
At Lazco customer care begins with our initial consultation even before your project begins.